Thursday, November 12, 2009

Keep it Tights II: Patterns & Prints

Now that you know how to wear'em you need to know where to find'em.  I've been scouring the net for the best and funkiest tights. Here they are:

This is a European site so make sure to click on the US Flag icon located at the top right to ensure you are viewing American prices.


My favorites: Religion Union Jack Leggings, Jonathan Aston Spot Seam Tights



My favorite: Cotton Tights, IvoryPeacock

And I've saved the best for last:



Solange wore these on the August cover Rap-Up. The tights come in a variety of colors, my favorite color combo of the pantyhose is picture above (raisin/twilight).

And of course there are the usual unicolor, lace, checkered, and seam tights.

If you're unsure about revealing a lot of a bold pattern, wear the tights with shorts or a tunic top/shirt dress and then for shoes wear a pair of thigh high boots like the ones here (which I actually just purchased). This way you can be bold without feeling really exposed or "out there."

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Very cutesy, definitely a style you can have fun with.

    ReplyDelete