Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm a Winner!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DARLINGS!

Hello everyone! ChiomaB and I haven't been posting a lot for the past two weeks as I'm sure you've noticed. My apologies :=( I've been so busy with schoolwork and one my dearest friends has been a houseguest for the past couple of weeks. Next week I will be back on track. Before ending this post I do have to share some good news:

I HAVE A WINNING STREAK!

Two weeks in a row I have won fabulous prizes from two fashion blogs! Check it out:

1st Prize

PRIZE: Be&D Garbo Wallet retailing for $445. On the Be&D website it's only available in black with gold studs as shown here, but the version I won is creme with silver studs.
BLOGA Few Goody Gumdrops created by Betsy Brown


It looks much better in person. In the picture the studs look flat but they are actually the pyramid-like studs.

For you Gossip Girl fans out there you'll recall that Blair Waldorf carried this Be&D bag in one of last season's episodes. It's the Be&D Kan Kan Tote. It retails for $1, 390.










2nd Prize


PRIZE: $100 Gift Card to Armani Exchange
BLOGPrincess Domonique Dishes Fashion created by Princess Domonique











I suggest following these blogs! They showcases wonderful merchandise and aren't stingy with their subscribers as you can see.

Current Giveaways
TheHoneyRoom.com Sunglasses Giveaway at Princess Domonique Dishes Fashion - Ends December 6th so you have time to enter NOW!

And don't worry, eventually ChiomaB and I will be able to give away prizes, keep hope alive!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment