Monday, November 30, 2009

FUUURRR-ocious FASHION!!!


Sorry PETA, but this season I am a fan of fur!


Wait, before you animal lovers get your panties in a bunch, let me clarify - FAUX fur! YUP YUP YUP faux fur is all the rage right now, and I'm loving how you can accessorize it with just about anything and instantly feel glammed up. I wore a faux fur scarf thingy (lol don't know how else to describe it) to a party last week and I felt like a celeb, all I needed were some shades and a couple hunky bodyguards to complete the look lol.



Sorry I don't have more pics, but digital cameras and I don't get along :-/

Are you a faux fur fan? If so, let us know how you rocked the look!

Oh and btw I took Posh Powell's advice and got some colored tights on Black Friday! I'll show you how I rocked them once I decide to wear them...

8 comments:

  1. LMAO.....the article is cute

    Alexis P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VA-VA-VA VOOM! Talk about a 5 Star chick! I'd have thought this was too risque for you, I'm glad to see you taking a risk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thanks everyone!!! POSH, what is fashion without risk? I had to step it up a notch lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. heloo ,
    follow me and ill follow u back
    are u interested in link exange ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey

    i love the posh beckam pic she can rock almost anything


    http://hautefrontier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks incredible. Seriously, I would die for my hair to have that mush shine and healthy body!

    ReplyDelete