Friday, November 27, 2009

Fashion Flashbacks

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY SHOPAHOLICS!


ChiomaB


GOLDEN GIRL FLY

I used to dress these gold peep-toe wedges up, down, and I def wore them all around. I wore them ouuut the summer of 2007! I really can't explain why I loved them so much...Needless to say I wouldn't be caught dead in them now!























POSH Powell

Inspired by ChiomaB, I'll let you see some of my favorites from way back. Thank goodness they're not that embarrassing. Here we go.

Juicy Couture Velour Bowler Bag, 2006
Actually this one is very embarrassing. I look a mess...blame it on the AWFUL Massachusetts weather we were experiencing at the time, it rained the entire time. I digress. I looooooooved that bag. At the moment I was such a Juicy girl. I think the shape of the bag was what I love most, I love structured bags, give me a floppy bag and it's like giving me rare meat in that "what the hell am I supposed to do with that?" sense. I wouldn't be caught dead with one of these bags now, a Juicy Velour Bowler is not for the grown and sexy.

Gap Corduroy Jacket, 2006
I can't lie, I'm looking quite cute and fabulous! I looooooooved this jacket. It was such a pretty color on me. And the handbag I'm wearing is definitely one of my all time favorites. It was a mustard color Marciano bag, a birthday gift from my darling of a mother. And come to think of it another one of my favorite items is in this picture, the grey shirt I have on, which had nothing much to it, but I loved the sleeve openings.



What I need is a scanner so you can see from REAL fashion flashbacks, LOL.

And, for some reason or other, Teyana Taylor's dopelips.com is no longer up and running. I hope she's not taking an L.

ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment