Friday, October 16, 2009

Fashion Flashbacks

ChiomaB
This pic was taken in early 2006, right when leggings first came back out. I remember being very pleased with myself when I bought them from Express, and even more pleased when I completed the outfit because it came out exactly how I had envisioned it. Minus the kitten heels, this flashback pic doesn't make me cringe at all...I don't mind laughing at myself so please believe there will be some fashion blunders up very soon! Stay tuned...

POSH Powell
I purchased my fir pair of destroyed denim in 2003; a pair of light blue faded Abercrombie boot cut jeans. They were absolutely fabulous! I adored them. They were laid to rest in 2007 due to an ever-widening hole-that-used-to-be-a-just-a-slit right below my butt. Sigh.

WHAT'S YOUR FASHION FLASHBACK?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I was just sitting here going back into my fashion past when it all came rushing back.

    The worst time in my fashion career was when those belts with the name on them came out. OH EM GEE! I was sooooooo excited when I got one finally and then the next thing you know the belts with the electric marquee came out, ugh I was mad. But I remember an outfit I wore I just knew I was the ish.

    I had on bleached dark denim jeans, my jeweled ASHLEY belt, some random shirt and a pink Von Dutch trucker hat......AHHH

    Don't get me wrong it WAS fly for the moment but now looking back NEVER would I be caught dead in any of it.

    I have laid my ASHLEY belt to rest forever to collect dust and be the center of hilarious stories. Oh, and those jeans that were my FAVES, yea long gone now. They turned into high waters...major no no.

    *Sigh* what a time.

    <3 A.Marie

    Thanks for making me re-live that flashback, brings back some memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I literally burst out laughing. I remember those Von Dutch trucker hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Remember Harley Davidson Bottle Cap belts?? Well when they came out I soooo wanted one, I thought they were so HOT. I believe I was in 10th Grade. I remember not having a way to get to the Harley Dav. store so I settled for one from Up Against the Wall. LOL I loved that belt! I used to love wearing it with these CK jeans (i destroyed myself). I wish I had a pic to share... but FORTUNATELY I don't.

    THAT'S MY FASHION FLASH...WAYYY BACK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do remember those belts. I thought they were horrendous inventions. LOL!

    ReplyDelete