Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Confessions of an MMS Patient




Client Intake Form

Date: Tuesday, October, 26, 2009
Reason for Admittance: Suspected MMS (Matchy-Match Syndrome)
Symptoms: Severe, see above documentation
Diagnosis: Confirmed MMS

Client Personal Statement:
My name is ChiomaB, and I suffer from MMS. They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, so there...I said it! EVERYTIME I shop for shoes I find myself thinking, "Wait do I have anything to go with this?" If the answer is no, then I usually end up leaving the store with something black, brown, or (if I'm really feeling out there) gray. I know, I know, sad case, right? I have finally come to the conclusion that, due to my close-minded way of shopping for shoes, my shoe game has no real versatility. The fashionista in me refuses to let that be, so I am now a girly on a mission...a mission to find a fierce, fab, and COLORFUL shoe! Wish me luck! Pics will be up once the mission is accomplished.

If you're an MMS Patient join start your  own mission and let us know how it goes!

YOUR THOUGHTS?

1 comment: