Monday, February 1, 2010

TREND WATCH: Wiggle Hem Dresses

Looking for a fun way to glam up a simple look? Try a wiggle hem dress; as seen above on two of my fav fashionistas Solo and Rih Rih. I wasn't quite sure what to call this trend at first, but I found a similar dress on asos.com and saw that they named it wiggle hem so I stole that and I'm sticking with it.

ASOS WIGGLE HEM DRESS - http://www.asos.com/

Also spotted one on the sales rack at H&M. I think it was probably $20. Not really feeling this dress, but I thought I'd share in case someone else thought it was cute.


Tell us what you think. Do you hate or love this trend? Have you spotted it in any other stores or websites?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's kinda cool! It looks like a fun trend, but you'd have to evaluate each piece for wearability.

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete