Sunday, September 27, 2009

ChiomaB Intro

HELLLOOOOO BLOG WORLD (or is it Blogville? Hell if I know)!!! I am pleased to say that this is my first blog entry! Can you tell how excited I am?












Soooo since this is my first post I guess I should tell you a little about myself...I'm going by the name ChiomaB because it sounds a little more posh than what I actually go by lol. I'm originally from Nigeria, but I was born and raised in the U.S. I'm in my 20s, I'm a college graduate, and I enjoy living the good life lol. My good friend, Posh Powell, and I created this blog because we wanted to create an avenue where we could share our views on life and fashion with others outside of our circle. That's just a snippet, hopefully through this blog you will learn a little more about me with each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment