Sunday, September 27, 2009

COPYCAT!!!

I consider myself to be a "frugalista" - a fashionista who knows how to get more bang for her buck. Take this look from Rihanna (one of my fav looks from her Summer '09 closet) for example:






Rihanna's boots alone are $750 but if you're like me and you're ballin' on a budget, you can try to copycat this whole look for waaaay more than half the price of her shoes.




www.asos.com - sequin detailed shoulder pad top - $54.71 (sorry guys it's sold out, but they have other nice shoulder pad tops on their site)






www.lulus.com - body language skirt - $23






www.stevemadden.com - korset women's bootie - $149.95


You can let your pockets thank me :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely a frugalista too lol especially during this recession. Love the look for less. It's not really about name-brand this-name-brand that, just being comfy in your own style, letting it inspire you and others!

    ReplyDelete