Monday, April 5, 2010

☆ SHOWSTOPPERS ☆

This weeks showstoppers showcase two of my top favorite brands, Louis Vuitton and L.A.M.B. ENJOY!

Louis Vuitton 'Artsy' Bag
Released Spring 2010 
MM $1400 / PM $1630


This is a new shoulder bag from Louis Vuitton and LV sales associates don't know how long it will be in production. I hope it earns permanency with LV because it really is a nice bag. I first saw it in person at Louis Vuitton Bloomingdales and instantly loved it. The MM bag is a nice size bag for those like me who like big bags (18.1"  x 12.6" x 9.4"). I suggest the PM only if you like really big bags (19.7" x 14.1" x 9.8"). The pluses for me are the shape and that it is actually pretty structured unlike most bohemian style bags (I hate bags that flop or "deflate" when the stuffing is removed). The only negative is that it has no closure. The bag seems more of a fall bag to me so hopefully it's still around then because that's when I'd it purchase it.


L.A.M.B. 'Faith' Heel
$245 - Sale (was $295) / Was Available at heels.com
How could anyone choose one color? I love this shoe not only because of the design, but because it can dressed up or down and worn with any color. Three or four times I've purchased the same shoe in more than one color, and this would be that kind of purchase, however.........it's SOLD OUT at heels.com and I can't find it anywhere. If you come across it let me know!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

2 comments:

  1. Omgee I love those shoes! I want them! Springtime is like the best cuz so many off the hook shoes come out the woodworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm under the weather a bit, but those heels are fab! They definitely perk me up.

    ReplyDelete