Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rings & Things

I'm Back!

It's been quite sometime since ChiomaB and I have posted anything (please excuse those last two posts, there weren't supposed to be published!). I had way too much going on near the end of the semester to do any posts. Now I am fully refreshed and ready to blog my little heart out!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am an accessories fiend, and I especially love rings. During my hiatus I've purchased and been gifted some gorgeous baubles, which you can see below (minus the one by nOir which you'll see farther below).

(rings from Bebe (House of Harlow), Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, BCBG, nOir, and a jewelry show, kind of in that order)

As you can see I love big rings and I love to sparkle. I was especially pleased with a few purchases and as a result I must share them with the masses.


House of Harlow 1960 by Nicole Richie

Nicole launched this accessories line in 2008 and as far as I can tell it will be around for years to come. This line has some absolutely gorgeous jewelry! The first three rings below I received as early Christmas gifts the day after Black Friday. My rings were purchased from Bebe and differ from the ones below because they were special versions of the rings created for Bebe stores (unfortunately the rings are not available at bebe.com):
Sunburst Cocktail Ring / $50 on pinkmascara.com and singer22.com
Also available in cream sunburst. My ring has three rhinestones on each of the triangular cutouts and was $59.


Gold Plated Pave Medium / $44 / singer22.com
Gold Plated Pave Thin / $42 /singer22.com
My rings came as a set ($49) but apparently they are sold separately. On my rings the rhinestones are black.


Leather & Stone Cocktail Ring / $70 / cusp.com
Shown above in black leather with grey/black rhinestone. Also available in white leather with clear rhinestones.

Tiger's Eye Ring / $56 / cusp.com
I assume that there version of this ring available with a different colored stone.

Cabochon Stone Bangle / $150 / cusp.com
Show here in blue, also available in green.

Plated Wrap Bracelet / $150 / pinkmascara.com

Check out shopstyle.com to see even more jewelry, including necklaces and earrings. A very good thing about House of Harlow is that many of the pieces go together. For example, the Sunburst Cocktail Ring has bracelet and earrings to match.



nOir Jewelry

I love this line. I mean love love love this line. The below ring I purchased the day after Christmas from CUSP, the rest I have yet to own but I'll be working on it!
Noir Circle-Pattern Ring $65 / cusp.com

All photos from nOirjewelry.com except the one I purchased.
First Row: Sammy Jo $100 / Domonique $100
Second Row: 1/2 Spike Pyramid $85 / Cone Pyramid $60 (18K gold plated)
Fourth Row: Spike $150 (gold plated, also in silver) / Spike $50 (rhodium plated, also in gold)
Fifth Row: Brooklyn Bridge $250 / Sven the Snail $165 (18K gold plated)
Sixth Row: Goldie the Elephant $175 / Jenny the Panda $165
Seventh Row: Stud Pyramid $125 (also available in silver) / Stack Pyramids $60 (also available in all gunmetal)
All found at noirjewelry.com, plus necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. They also have other animal rings, including butterflies, shark, porcupine, parrot, owl, octopus, panther, pig, goldfish.


Rihanna has been seen wearing jewelry by nOir, such as their rings (top picture) and earrings and bracelet (bottom picture). I believe Lady Gaga and Katy Perry might even be fans of the line.


WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE?

1 comment:

  1. I guess i am not the only person with a ring fetish!!! i feel so much better now...:P

    ReplyDelete